Drones are the hot sh*t these days! Yeah, you can go and buy one from Amazon or your local hobby shop, but don’t you think building one would be much more fun? This is where the Quadcopter of Doom workshop comes into play.
In this event, you will learn about how multirotors work, what components they are made of, the construction process, and ultimately, some flight time!
This workshop includes:
- 250 Quad Frame
- 1900Kv Motors (And Props)
- 12A SimonK ESCs (Voltage Regulators)
- KK2.1.5 Flight Controller (Brain)
- 5CH Radio Transmitter (Remote)
- LiPo Battery and Charger
- All other tools and equipment needed
Jonathan is one of the primary organizers of BSides Orlando, Co-lead of OWASP Orlando, Co-founder of Hack@UCF, Co-founder of CitrusSec, and all around nerd. Be sure to say hello to him around the conference.